CANINV_YR for tech
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:41 pm
Hello
I'm playing around with modding product invention years, for normal products it seems to work if I add both something to both CANINV_YR and INVENT_YR in product_types.DBF.
However for products that depends on things from tech.DBF it does not seem to work, the product can be invented any year. The modding guide says tech.DBF replaces normal CANINV_YR from product_types.DBF.
But CANINV_YR in tech.dbf has no effect, basically making the product creatable any year.
Have I missed something, or is that part not fully implemented in the game yet?
I'm playing around with modding product invention years, for normal products it seems to work if I add both something to both CANINV_YR and INVENT_YR in product_types.DBF.
However for products that depends on things from tech.DBF it does not seem to work, the product can be invented any year. The modding guide says tech.DBF replaces normal CANINV_YR from product_types.DBF.
But CANINV_YR in tech.dbf has no effect, basically making the product creatable any year.
Have I missed something, or is that part not fully implemented in the game yet?