Page 1 of 1

[RealWorld MOD] Can't find "Mobile user interface" tech in R&D

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:38 pm
by Una3nan
In RealWorld MOD, I can only found "Mobile game interface" in R&D

Please help, I want to develop Smartphone. :)

Re: [RealWorld MOD] Can't find "Mobile user interface" tech in R&D

Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:01 pm
by Azeltorn
I have exactly the same issue.

I can't find it.

I have the 3 DLC, i find it when i am an governement and run a study in the university. But i can't find a way to have this technologie.

Does anyone have an answer about it ?

Re: [RealWorld MOD] Can't find "Mobile user interface" tech in R&D

Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:54 pm
by Azeltorn
I found it !

You have to search first the Desktop user interface, then, that unlock the mobile user interface.