Page 1 of 1

Picture Issue

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:30 pm
by Arcnor
I'm working on a new version of my mod, but I've come across an issue where the company logos are not coming through very clear. I've provided an example of the issue below. The logo seems to be fine on all the company reports, but not on the individual buildings.


Small Logo Issue.PNG
Small Logo Issue.PNG (589.83 KiB) Viewed 2463 times
Small Logo Issue #2.PNG
Small Logo Issue #2.PNG (31.88 KiB) Viewed 2463 times
Small Logo Issue #3.PNG
Small Logo Issue #3.PNG (154.57 KiB) Viewed 2463 times

Re: Picture Issue

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:24 am
by David
Hi Arcnor, what is the format of your logo file? The standard format should be 24 bit color with no alpha channel in PNG.

And great to see that you are adding new content to your mod.

Re: Picture Issue

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:35 pm
by Arcnor
Alright. Thank you. I'll go through and make sure all of my photos meet this requirement to avoid any issues.

Re: Picture Issue

Posted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:16 pm
by saferain
This was also the case when I made the MOD, which was solved by modifying alpha, and the MOD was fine.But there was another problem. I turned off the MOD, and when I played the game without the MOD, the above problem appeared again.
I didn't use the MOD, but the characters and companies, and the images, didn't go back to the original data.Don't know where to modify back.
(我制作MOD时也出现了这种情况,通过修改alpha解决了,MOD没问题了。但是又发生一个问题,我把MOD关了,不用MOD玩游戏时,上面的问题又出现了。
我没有用MOD,但是人物和公司,还有图像,没有变回原始数据。不知道在哪里修改回来。)

Re: Picture Issue

Posted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:43 pm
by David
Please check if you have accidentally overwritten the default game resource file in \<your CapLab folder>\respack with your mod files. If so, you can reinstall the game (but make sure that you backup your mod files before you reinstall it) to restore the default game resource file.

Re: Picture Issue

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:35 pm
by anson
I wanted to ask a question re pictures so I hope it's ok to borrow this thread.

I've added product pictures for product customization. When I load up a save all my factories and stores are using the new pictures. I added multiple pictures to most products and gave them numbers such as sports watch 1, sports watch 2...The factories and stores are all using the picture with the highest number. Why is that? I want the default to be the defaut pics that comes with the game. How do I do this? Do I add them from the MOD-kit folder? I'm running Subs DLC.

Re: Picture Issue

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:30 pm
by anson
anson wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:35 pm I wanted to ask a question re pictures so I hope it's ok to borrow this thread.

I've added product pictures for product customization. When I load up a save all my factories and stores are using the new pictures. I added multiple pictures to most products and gave them numbers such as sports watch 1, sports watch 2...The factories and stores are all using the picture with the highest number. Why is that? I want the default to be the defaut pics that comes with the game. How do I do this? Do I add them from the MOD-kit folder? I'm running Subs DLC.
Ignore previous post. I figured it out.