Page 1 of 2
Translate the pictures?
Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:29 am
by clark17
Is it possible to modify the pictures use in tutorial? Like this:
If it's possible we need source file to modify only the text and to leave background.
Re: Translate the pictures?
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:54 am
by David
I will request that from the artist and get back to you.
Re: Translate the pictures?
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:07 am
by clark17
Thanks!
Re: Translate the pictures?
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:35 am
by paulwoman
I just had a look at how the translation of the Dutch version was.
These are actually image files...
Ideally, it would be either
1) A French-language version of the important parts is prepared directly for us.
2) They prepare us " virgin " images without text and give us the fonts to use. In the long run, I think this is the best solution since it would allow other translations to benefit from it.
Re: Translate the pictures?
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:57 pm
by clark17
Indeed!
Re: Translate the pictures?
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:10 am
by David
I've got the image files you need from the artist.
Please see for this for the download links:
http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =22&t=7551
Re: Translate the pictures?
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:09 pm
by paulwoman
Thanks for you help
With all the picture and the font to use for all the DLC and it will be perfect

Re: Translate the pictures?
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:44 am
by David
paulwoman wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:09 pm
Thanks for you help
With all the picture and the font to use for all the DLC and it will be perfect
I will request that from the artist and get back to you.
Re: Translate the pictures?
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:25 am
by paulwoman
Thanks again.
If we can have the PHOTOSHOP file, it would make things so much easier ^^
Re: Translate the pictures?
Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:45 am
by David
paulwoman wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:09 pm
Thanks for you help
With all the picture and the font to use for all the DLC and it will be perfect
I've uploaded the requested DLC images. You could download them from the same web page.