My questions
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:32 pm
Can anyone explain to me: why am I losing cash at the beginning of the game? Is it because of inflation? If so, why is the amount decreasing? (Sorry for my English, I'm not a fluent speaker)
Capitalism 2 and Capitalism Lab Official Forum
https://capitalism2.com/forum/
What did you do at the start of the game? Did you build a retail store or maybe a factory?VSplayer wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:32 pm Can anyone explain to me: why am I losing cash at the beginning of the game? Is it because of inflation? If so, why is the amount decreasing? (Sorry for my English, I'm not a fluent speaker)
I didn't do anything. I was just waiting.Hyronymus77 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:33 pmWhat did you do at the start of the game? Did you build a retail store or maybe a factory?VSplayer wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:32 pm Can anyone explain to me: why am I losing cash at the beginning of the game? Is it because of inflation? If so, why is the amount decreasing? (Sorry for my English, I'm not a fluent speaker)
It's enabled, but it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.David wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:20 am Please press 'O' to open the option menu and select SCROLL CITY MAP as shown below.