Re: "View Clients" button is missing in factory
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:56 pm
Well you only have "view clients" when you actually have clients, so as its unable to sell in retail stores, it makes sense that it kills that button. It's hard to tell on the face of this though.
There is definitely something up with your sales unit as it has a red box in it - I'm not sure what that is though, because it seems ok from the manufacturing perspective and clearly you used to have sales there, so I'm not sure why it would have stopped.....David may have more insight into what has happened here.
There is definitely something up with your sales unit as it has a red box in it - I'm not sure what that is though, because it seems ok from the manufacturing perspective and clearly you used to have sales there, so I'm not sure why it would have stopped.....David may have more insight into what has happened here.