Cryptocurrency
Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:18 pm
I had an idea of where a company could
Step 1 - R&D Cryptocurrency
Step 2 - Launch the Crypto on an Exchange
Also, the crypto exchange can work exactly like the stock trading internet business, depending on how could your exchange is the companies that launch their cryptocurrency may or my not select your exchange, or could select multiple crypto exchanges.
I don't exactly have the bet knowledge about cryptocurrency but had this idea and felt like sharing it.
Please feel free to share your views and let's have a nice discussion and exchange of knowledge.
Step 1 - R&D Cryptocurrency
Step 2 - Launch the Crypto on an Exchange
Also, the crypto exchange can work exactly like the stock trading internet business, depending on how could your exchange is the companies that launch their cryptocurrency may or my not select your exchange, or could select multiple crypto exchanges.
I don't exactly have the bet knowledge about cryptocurrency but had this idea and felt like sharing it.
Please feel free to share your views and let's have a nice discussion and exchange of knowledge.