Page 1 of 1

Stock Price Question

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:11 pm
by CapitalismLabStory
Hi all, hope all is well

Currently doing the Breakthrough in Training Scenario.
I always find it hard to get my stock price up.

Anyone have like a list of do's and don't's to up and down your stock?

So I have a Gold Ring and Silver Necklace empire per say (5 large factories, 3-4 mines, 15 or so jewellery stores etc). Every now and then I need to keep building a mine which is a big expense. I am unsure how the costing work because those Mines get pricey as I never did the calculation on whether I recover my investment into the mine as it runs out and you basically need to get rid of it. The calculation aspects also kind of suck like the accounting isn't very solid in the game.

In any case, any tips?

Re: Stock Price Question

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:35 pm
by JJzero
You play with RealWorld Mod? I noticed that in this mod jewellery becomes too expensive, if you produce it very much.
About stocks. Stocks stabilize when your p/e ratio is about 10 (and you have some profit, of course). And your profit must be "official". I mean, "other profit" doesn't change your stocks price. Only "net profit" matters

Re: Stock Price Question

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:56 pm
by CapitalismLabStory
Hi, thanks for the response

I am doing the Breakthrough in Training Scenario right now and need a 1000% lifetime shareholder return. I added dividends to 10% now and am slowly gaining share price again as I went into Cars now and Cola.

Expensive as in not worth being in it?

Oh i see, I need to stabilize my profits? Does demolishing my mining firms help or worsen the problem?

What is other profits anyways?

Right now I am hitting 130-150m profit yearly.

Re: Stock Price Question

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:24 am
by CapitalismLabStory
So I won :)

My bad i understand what Other Profits other :)

Re: Stock Price Question

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:06 am
by CapitalismLabStory
In any case, I gave you a shout out :)

https://capitalismlabstory.com/capitali ... to-win-it/

Re: Stock Price Question

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:22 pm
by JJzero
CapitalismLabStory wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:56 pm Hi, thanks for the response

I am doing the Breakthrough in Training Scenario right now and need a 1000% lifetime shareholder return. I added dividends to 10% now and am slowly gaining share price again as I went into Cars now and Cola.

Expensive as in not worth being in it?

Oh i see, I need to stabilize my profits? Does demolishing my mining firms help or worsen the problem?

What is other profits anyways?

Right now I am hitting 130-150m profit yearly.

As I know, dividends DOWNGRADE stocks price. I don't know why. You can check it. Just start playing as public company, go to IPO, for example, with 100 millions, make 10 billions by using cheat and pay these 10 billion as dividends. Your stocks will cost about 0.01 dollars per share. If you want to earn money - play at stock market. Here is a manual "How to earn hundred trillions" (It is just an exploit):
1. Create a subsidiary. Create an Insurance Company (for subsidiary).
2. Transfer all your money to Insurance Company.
3. Play at stock market as Insurance Company.
4. Your subsidiary has to go to IPO, when your market capitalization will be much more than Net Worth. BUT first, transfer all your money to Main Company.
5. Sell your subsidiary's stocks. Don't do this too fast, or stocks will fall in value. Sell stocks during 1 year.
6. Repeat 1-5 steps. Stop when you don't need more money)
I didn't answer your message before, because I just forgot this post) I'm sorry. And, happy holidays

Re: Stock Price Question

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:17 pm
by CapitalismLabStory
Hi,

Thanks for that

I'll try it some time. For now it's the scenarios and subsidiary is still a long way for me to reach 😂