What does Traffic Index actually...DO?
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:50 am
What does the Traffic Index of a store actually do?
I know it's supposed to "attract demand" to a store or something, but it's perfectly easy to build stores at just 9 Traffic and get them operating at full capacity.
My guess is that Competition is where it comes into play, when there are multiple companies in the same market. When a market is saturated with Sales Capacity, does the Traffic Index of a store allow it to grab a larger slice of the pie when it comes to the city's demand for a product?
And does this happen on a Per-Store basis, or is it Per Sales-Unit?
In a competitive environment, will I attract more customer traffic with 4 Stores with 1 Sales-Unit each, or 1 Store with 4 Sales Units?
I know it's supposed to "attract demand" to a store or something, but it's perfectly easy to build stores at just 9 Traffic and get them operating at full capacity.
My guess is that Competition is where it comes into play, when there are multiple companies in the same market. When a market is saturated with Sales Capacity, does the Traffic Index of a store allow it to grab a larger slice of the pie when it comes to the city's demand for a product?
And does this happen on a Per-Store basis, or is it Per Sales-Unit?
In a competitive environment, will I attract more customer traffic with 4 Stores with 1 Sales-Unit each, or 1 Store with 4 Sales Units?