Some of the proposed changes on the next version of Cap Lib

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
chenglui520
Level 3 user

Some of the proposed changes on the next version of Cap Lib

Post by chenglui520 »

First, thank you very much the Capitalism Lab Team

I bought from v1.4 this game, and has been tested game to v1.8, Thanks to david enthusiastic to help us solve the bug as well as other game issues. Thank you!

I think for the proposed expansion in the next version of the game features, I believe will have the playability makes the game more.

1.GDP statements
GDP data should be independent of a report, such as real total (all cities, a single city) GDP is the number? Annual growth rate of mining accounting for how much of GDP, commercial building, how many of GDP, the manufacturing sector accounted for the number of GDP, animal husbandry accounted for how much GDP

2.To set up bank
Both the sluggish economy and the economic prosperity of credit open for the whole community, is the focus of the economic focus. I hope to be able to open a bank, or new function can set their own interest rates and loans to other companies in return for interest charges, can be another market more active.

3.More unpredictable, dynamic economy to greater risk
Currently the highest GDP growth rate does not exceed 10%, I think we can cancel this restriction, let it really shows the original level. Changes in the economy should be more intense with the reaction of market-oriented, for example, over the past 30 years of sustained economic recession or sustained economic growth, this can be found in the real world. And each of the city's GDP should be open to independent. Such as London to maintain high growth in GDP at the same time, perhaps New York's GDP in the year to fall
Current unemployment rate max is about 7% I have seen, but the reality of the unemployment rate sometimes much larger than the number of

4.Real estate can be set to automatically sell
Real estate trading is too much trouble, you need to click a always pay attention to the report. I hope I can have a public setting, such as the development based on the current price, if 50% higher, automatically changed to sell the state. This percentage can set their own.

5. Land free trade
For example, you can always bargain the AI ​​owns the land acquisition can also allow their land to sell, so the AI ​​to bargain. And not directly to the government.

6. Stocks
Have a unified global index such as the Dow Jones industrial average
Monitoring: a pop-up message alert when a stock reaches a price.
Ban the sale set when a certain price is reached, automatic sale, or falls below a certain price.
Ban the sale of all or set.

7. Technology
Set to prohibit a certain type of technology or all of the technology sold.

8. Mineral
When mineral company resources depleted, you can set up automatic removal of this company

9. Central bank
The central bank should have its own financial statements, the debt situation, and the Issue of the quantity of money.
When the AI ​​or the player's company does not have cash, except that you can borrow money, the company can also be cheap pledged to the central bank, then the central bank to control the company can produce profits and sell. Like state-owned enterprises
Individuals or companies can also purchase bonds issued by the central bank to support the economic development of the whole world, to make a profit.

Being on so much, after thought, but also write more proposals, to our discussion.
If a toll version is available, I will still buy, this is a great game.
dimond
Level 3 user

Re: Some of the proposed changes on the next version of Cap

Post by dimond »

1,3,4,5,6 good suggest. We need to see that
Parkerrush92
Level 4 user

Re: Some of the proposed changes on the next version of Cap

Post by Parkerrush92 »

+1