Page 1 of 1
How do you mod default building capacities?
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:04 am
by alvinjs5
I was wondering if there is a way to mod the throughput of regular buildings such as warehouses and the default factories so they have more capacity. Similar to how the factory capacity modifier works?
The reason is because my warehouses and mines have very little throughput compared with the factories when the capacity modifier is set to a higher value to the point where they can't keep up.
Thanks and awesome game by the way.
Re: How do you mod default building capacities?
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:21 pm
by David
The existing buildings cannot be modified in a MOD but you can use the following script line to modify the capacity of all factories:
Factory Capacity Modifier=<50 to 500>
Details:
https://www.capitalismlab.com/scripts/s ... ial-rules/
Re: How do you mod default building capacities?
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:49 pm
by alvinjs5
Does this affect mines and farms? I am looking for ways to increase the capacities of these buildings? Or should I just mod these? How do you mod the capacity of newly added buildings? I don't see it in the instructions to building modding.
Thank you.
Re: How do you mod default building capacities?
Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:59 pm
by alvinjs5
alvinjs5 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:49 pm
Does this affect mines and farms? I am looking for ways to increase the capacities of these buildings? Or should I just mod these? How do you mod the capacity of newly added buildings? I don't see it in the instructions to building modding.
Thank you.
Any feedback or help?