Page 1 of 1

Who should I hire to manage my Bank&Insurance Focused Subsidiary?

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:29 am
by mantis616
I'm playing the latest post release beta version with Modern World 2 mod and lately I've been creating lots of subsidiaries to delve into different markets. But I'm still unsure as to what kind of a manager I should hire for my Bank and Insurance subsidiary, what skills better suited for the role etc.

Re: Who should I hire to manage my Bank&Insurance Focused Subsidiary?

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2024 7:55 am
by Stylesjl
mantis616 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:29 am I'm playing the latest post release beta version with Modern World 2 mod and lately I've been creating lots of subsidiaries to delve into different markets. But I'm still unsure as to what kind of a manager I should hire for my Bank and Insurance subsidiary, what skills better suited for the role etc.
Since there is no CEO skill in Banking/Insurance I guess you could hire whoever is cheapest, the unskilled CEOs are generally the least demanding in terms of salaries.

Another approach: Hire the ones with the best training/marketing as these traits can be useful for Insurance/Banking (you can advertise and train staff for both). Whether this is worth the extra costs or not I do not know however.