Page 1 of 1
3-MODS Mode?
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2024 9:56 pm
by Traveo
Is it possible to have a button that can activate all of the three featured mods at the same time? I depending on my mood I play with everything from no modding to each of the 3 featured mods...and I wonder if it's possible to play with all of them at the same time?
This could also just be a fantasy if it's not possible.
Re: 3-MODS Mode?
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2024 3:32 am
by David
Please be informed that only one mod can be activated at a time.
Re: 3-MODS Mode?
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2024 4:54 am
by Stylesjl
Traveo wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2024 9:56 pm
Is it possible to have a button that can activate all of the three featured mods at the same time? I depending on my mood I play with everything from no modding to each of the 3 featured mods...and I wonder if it's possible to play with all of them at the same time?
This could also just be a fantasy if it's not possible.
No, it is not possible to do this. I am not really even sure how it would even work in principle, would you just add all of the products together? What if they have the same names for products/shops? I don't think merging mods sounds like a great idea even if it could be done.
Re: 3-MODS Mode?
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2024 4:44 pm
by cantdownloadit
You would need to get the source and merge all 3 together, it would probably be more work than just making 1 mod that you want to play