Factory tab

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
keshiba

Factory tab

Post by keshiba »

In the FIRMS tab when one takes a look at all the "factories", it would be great if a tab showed what product is being manufactured. I usually diversify a lot and with over dozen factories it creates a problem identifying the specific product I am looking for.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Factory tab

Post by David »

1) How about factories that manufacture more than one products - which product should be displayed?

2) It may have to take out an existing piece of info on the report to free up the space for this new info. Which existing piece of info would you like to get rid of ?
TGLS

Post by TGLS »

Maybe instead of showing the product produced, it could filter factories by products instead.
Esoteric Rogue
Level 6 user

Post by Esoteric Rogue »

keshiba wrote:In the FIRMS tab when one takes a look at all the "factories", it would be great if a tab showed what product is being manufactured. I usually diversify a lot and with over dozen factories it creates a problem identifying the specific product I am looking for.
Sorry if I misunderstand, but that is why we have the minimap filters. Select "firm:factory" "my firms" and "product:socks" and you can easily move through all of your sock factories even with hundreds of factories. Set filters, enter first factory (which I wish there was a key for besides double click), and just type down arrow to move to next sock factory, easy peasy.

The only extra information that the FIRMS shows is lifetime information, which I doubt is what you're seeking, so this should work yea?
keshiba

Post by keshiba »

David wrote:1) How about factories that manufacture more than one products - which product should be displayed?

2) It may have to take out an existing piece of info on the report to free up the space for this new info. Which existing piece of info would you like to get rid of ?

1) The display should be of single/multiple products.

2) I personally have not found any use yet for "Number of employees" and "Years in Operation" displays. If these two could be replaced to make space for the PRODUCT info it would be great. Once 80-90 game years have passed then I find myself diversifying in a big way and I like to have the entire process integrated. Hence the product display window will be great.

BTW, thanks so much for the BATCH SWITCHING option. it is awesome:) :)
Esoteric Rogue
Level 6 user

Post by Esoteric Rogue »

Oh, yes, for batch switching, I see now.