If you know, please let me know the way.
I wonder how to add a new store.
-
sj3270
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:02 pm
I wonder how to add a new store.
I wonder how to add a new store.
If you know, please let me know the way.
If you know, please let me know the way.
-
WilliamMGary
- Level 9 user
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Re: I wonder how to add a new store.
Hmm.. You're trying to place a new store or mod the game to add a new store?
-
sj3270
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:02 pm
Re: I wonder how to add a new store.
I would like to add a gas station or coffee shop (Starbucks)WilliamMGary wrote:Hmm.. You're trying to place a new store or mod the game to add a new store?
-
WilliamMGary
- Level 9 user
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Re: I wonder how to add a new store.
Ah. I'm not up on the modding capabilities, but I don't remember seeing the ability to modify store type just the products that can be sold, crops and raw materials.
-
sj3270
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:02 pm
Re: I wonder how to add a new store.
Thank you for answer.WilliamMGary wrote:Ah. I'm not up on the modding capabilities, but I don't remember seeing the ability to modify store type just the products that can be sold, crops and raw materials.
I did not find that function.
So I question here.
- Black
- Level 4 user
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:07 am
Re: I wonder how to add a new store.
It is not possible with the current MOD system, but it will be available in the future. You have to wait 
-
sj3270
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:02 pm
Re: I wonder how to add a new store.
I hope soon support.Black wrote:It is not possible with the current MOD system, but it will be available in the future. You have to wait
- David
- Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
- Posts: 10996
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
- Has thanked: 134 times
- Been thanked: 430 times
Re: I wonder how to add a new store.
I would like to do a quick survey here about how many users are interested in creating new building graphics for CapLab (e.g. graphics for a new retail store.)
For example, attached is the image of the department store in CapLab. To add a new type of store, a new image will have to be created in the similar format.
For example, attached is the image of the department store in CapLab. To add a new type of store, a new image will have to be created in the similar format.
- Attachments
-
- departme_1.png (53.18 KiB) Viewed 2510 times
Re: I wonder how to add a new store.
Since Capitalism is 2D, thus the image itself isn't that difficult to produce, just an png file format with transparent background. IMO the problem will be aesthetic, since not modder is graphic designer. However it can prove very useful if someone with good skill can make the existing in-game city view looked completely different and refreshing (even as themes liked, futurist, modern, nostalgia, Scandinavian, Asian, etc.)
Let modder improve graphics as they see fit, like most indie games these days. This will go hand in hand with current modding where new types of products can be added freely and new types of retails are sorely needed
Let modder improve graphics as they see fit, like most indie games these days. This will go hand in hand with current modding where new types of products can be added freely and new types of retails are sorely needed
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitch channel : twitch.tv/ancientbuilder
Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/user/countingtls
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitch channel : twitch.tv/ancientbuilder
Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/user/countingtls
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-
WilliamMGary
- Level 9 user
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Re: I wonder how to add a new store.
I think having the ability would be nice. Could help with modders introducing different store types and food products.David wrote:I would like to do a quick survey here about how many users are interested in creating new building graphics for CapLab (e.g. graphics for a new retail store.)
For example, attached is the image of the department store in CapLab. To add a new type of store, a new image will have to be created in the similar format.