My first observations

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
mwyeoh
Level 6 user

My first observations

Post by mwyeoh »

Here are my initial observations:

Firstly, in the 'products' menu, it would be good to have an extra menu at the top between "Consumer/Industrial Goods" and "All companies" for "Product classes" (Livestock, Body Care, Electronics, etc). This would really help in deciding which product class to target.

Secondly, I had some graphical issues in the seaport (See my screenshot)
The menu is a bit blurry (Red circle) and the menu 'lingers' when defocused (Orange circle)

Lastly,does the player's product expertise have any affect? If so, it wouuld be nice if we could select this at the beginning
Attachments
Seaport Graphical Bug
Seaport Graphical Bug
seaportbug.jpg (167.23 KiB) Viewed 1579 times
HansOlav
Level 3 user

Re: My first observations

Post by HansOlav »

We should be able to select players expertise class when starting a new game. If I work all my life in furniture and had an education i that area, why do i become expert in cosmetics?
HansOlav
Level 3 user

Post by HansOlav »

I also see the graphic distortion mentioned above (latest update also). The help menu do not disappear.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Firstly, in the 'products' menu, it would be good to have an extra menu at the top between "Consumer/Industrial Goods" and "All companies" for "Product classes" (Livestock, Body Care, Electronics, etc). This would really help in deciding which product class to target.
Will improve this.
HansOlav wrote:I also see the graphic distortion mentioned above (latest update also). The help menu do not disappear.
Will fix this.
Lastly,does the player's product expertise have any affect? If so, it wouuld be nice if we could select this at the beginning
Will collect more user feedback on this and then consider all feedback together. Random player product class expertise makes for a more challenging game but we will also take into account those players who want to have control over this.

Check out http://www.capitalismlab.com/ for details about product class expertise.