[MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario

Discuss modding and share your mods with the community in this forum.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert
Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:12 am
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario

Post by piermario »

Ok thanks i will try
Parkerrush92
Level 4 user
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:42 am

Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario

Post by Parkerrush92 »

Hi Fellas,

David and Pierre Mario,

I have a suggestion here related to a.i. performance based on this mod. I'm not sure if this issue is one for the mod, or one for the game.
Currently, in this game I have found that the a.i has no or limited preference for the products that they make. That being said there are some ceos with some coherence. By this I mean that there are some companies that form that produce for example orange juice, carton, and oranges. I believe this relates somewhat to the backwards integration functions in the programming.

I would like the a.i. to take into consideration average profit margins, and product demand.

If this could be implemented, a.i. would naturally compete in areas such as electronics, and automobiles. A.i. with less capital would have more room to focus on products with lesser margin, but more room for market share.

This would also allow us to study price functions and market-share in a more realistic environment.

Sincerely,

Parker
User avatar
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Posts: 1118
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario

Post by cantdownloadit »

good mod, but no matter what I do I can never unlock things like Smart Phone, it tells me I have I must have camera phone unlocked... but I have no option to unlock camera phone anywhere
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 10996
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 430 times

Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote:good mod, but no matter what I do I can never unlock things like Smart Phone, it tells me I have I must have camera phone unlocked... but I have no option to unlock camera phone anywhere
Please see:

http://www.capitalismlab.com/technologies.html

http://www.capitalismlab.com/list-of-technologies.html

This is a new feature of the Subsidiary DLC and you have to research the required tech to "unlock" the product.
User avatar
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Posts: 1118
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario

Post by cantdownloadit »

I do have the listed techs researched.. see below.
Attachments
Image2.jpg
Image2.jpg (103.28 KiB) Viewed 5491 times
Image1.jpg
Image1.jpg (142.37 KiB) Viewed 5491 times
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 10996
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 430 times

Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario

Post by David »

Were you using the latest version 3.0.18D or an earlier version?
User avatar
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Posts: 1118
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario

Post by cantdownloadit »

I have 3.018D now, I may have started game with 3.018c though
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 10996
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 430 times

Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario

Post by David »

Please start a new game with v3.0.18D and see if the problem still persists.
User avatar
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Posts: 1118
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario

Post by cantdownloadit »

it works now I made a new game on .19
chengtsai
Level 4 user
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario

Post by chengtsai »

Hi David,

I just got this error too, max job exceeded, I am currently using version 5.0.10 beta with MOD RealWorld V11.23.
any way to fix this without a upgrade to a different version? because once I upgrade it is likely to become incompatible.
I really don't like to start all over again.
Thanks
Post Reply