I was testing out the building modding. Just created this graphic, it's quiet uninspired at the moment. But I made it quickly to test how developing content for this game would be like.
thought I'd share it. Maybe there is some enthousiasm about it.
I can always make more (and better ones), if there is any interest.
Cheers,
New Drug Store Building
-
SanderR
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 am
- smith121362
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:37 pm
Re: New Drug Store Building
Always interested in more realistic buildings. Hope you decide to develop further.
-
WilliamMGary
- Level 9 user
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Re: New Drug Store Building
Nice.....Would love to see new buildings in the game.smith121362 wrote:Always interested in more realistic buildings. Hope you decide to develop further.
Re: New Drug Store Building
I would love to have more buildings. I have no skills in graphic design and so having new designs would be awesome!!!
-
SanderR
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 am
Re: New Drug Store Building
Thanks, but If I'm going to make more content, I'm going to focus on the core game first. So that game itself would look more real.piermario wrote:If you want i can add in realworld mod.
-
WilliamMGary
- Level 9 user
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Re: New Drug Store Building
If you guys work together to update all the buildings for the Real World Mod that would be amazing.
-
SanderR
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 am
Re: New Drug Store Building
I would love to do it.WilliamMGary wrote:If you guys work together to update all the buildings for the Real World Mod that would be amazing.
I would even like to go one step further and do all the streets, cars and grass planes. But in the modding we can't touch those. So even if we add in new buildings, the environment would still look crappy.
-
WilliamMGary
- Level 9 user
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm
-
Keither
- Level 3 user
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 5:45 pm
Re: New Drug Store Building
Anyone knows a way to convert an attached building to a compatible format so it will work with CapitalismLab?
- Attachments
-
- Transportation_Tower.png (111.03 KiB) Viewed 3069 times
