New version 1.922 (Auto Patch)

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
mkstatto

Re: New version 1.922 (Auto Patch)

Post by mkstatto »

David wrote:
mkstatto wrote:Also had the issue with 'Another user logged in' twice but has disappeared and quit out before being able to write the code down
If it always disappeared too fast, please let me know and we will try to delay the window display so that you will have time to write down the codes.
It has disappeared to fast in the two times it has happened, so a delay would be helpful.
HansOlav
Level 3 user

Post by HansOlav »

I have had the same problem with Norton security since the start of beta. Norton removes both the installer file and the CapMain.exe every time I update the beta. It can be restored but not this last time. The manual download helped, It works now.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

We have made an attempt to fix the bug and it has been tested to be working fine on our computers.

For those of you who are interested in testing it, you may download the new installer from the following link:
ftp://caplabbeta:capeco386@enlight.exav ... taller.exe

Please uninstall the current version first before running this new installer, as the new one will install on a different folder, which is part of the fix.

It is still set to version 1.921, so that it can be tested for auto-patching to 1.922.
brianwiz
Level 3 user

Post by brianwiz »

David uninstalling and then downloading it.. Updated fine and no problems