korean font issue

This forum is for community members working on translating Capitalism Lab into their local languages.
Post Reply
User avatar
웨다
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:53 pm

korean font issue

Post by 웨다 »

In version 5.1.32, the normally displayed font

In the beta version 5.4.01 the font is broken.

Japanese appears well, but Korean does not.

I wonder if there is a way to solve it.

*I wrote it using a translator.

https://imgur.com/a/Zz9KZ
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11006
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: korean font issue

Post by David »

I applied the Korean translation files from https://www.capitalismlab.com/resources ... game-text/ to Capitalism Lab v5.4.01 and the Korean text is displayed correctly - see attached.
Attachments
korean.jpg
korean.jpg (492.33 KiB) Viewed 5362 times
User avatar
웨다
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:53 pm

Re: korean font issue

Post by 웨다 »

David wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:31 am I applied the Korean translation files from https://www.capitalismlab.com/resources ... game-text/ to Capitalism Lab v5.4.01 and the Korean text is displayed correctly - see attached.
Thank you!
Post Reply