Add a few information about the translation

This forum is for community members working on translating Capitalism Lab into their local languages.
Post Reply
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:22 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Add a few information about the translation

Post by paulwoman »

I just see the site the system of translation.
https://www.capitalismlab.com/resource ... game-text/

If it's possible, I would like add a few explanation about my system with OmegaT.

Thanks.
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11006
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Add a few information about the translation

Post by David »

How would you like me to add info about your system with OmegaT there?

Perhaps you could provide me with the text that you would suggest to add to the web page.
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:22 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Add a few information about the translation

Post by paulwoman »

Please take a look at the information I have put in a word and pdf file

If I had to have one "important" thing that I had to put apart from the OmegaT method, it is the explanation of the different files to put in the translate folder and those that delete the video game ones.

Thanks
Attachments
tuto_translate.zip
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 162 times
Post Reply