Hi everyone,
Sorry for all the delays in updating the mod. With everything going on in the world it's been very crazy for me. My goal is to have the new version out no later than 11/15.
I'm going to try and incorporate all of the latest updates in the game.
[MOD] Capitalism World 3.5
-
SchrodingerGargoyle
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 5:06 pm
Re: [MOD] Capitalism World 3.5
Hey Arcnor, how is the new version coming along?Arcnor wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:33 am Hi everyone,
Sorry for all the delays in updating the mod. With everything going on in the world it's been very crazy for me. My goal is to have the new version out no later than 11/15.
I'm going to try and incorporate all of the latest updates in the game.
-
ELMIR1985
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:05 am
Re: [MOD] Capitalism World 3.5
Hi Arnor, I really liked your mod, really looking forward to the update.Arcnor wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:33 am Hi everyone,
Sorry for all the delays in updating the mod. With everything going on in the world it's been very crazy for me. My goal is to have the new version out no later than 11/15.
I'm going to try and incorporate all of the latest updates in the game.
Re: [MOD] Capitalism World 3.5
I'm sorry everyone for how long I have taken. I hate that I keep making promises that I've been unable to keep. Unfortunately, I've just had one thing after another in my personal life happen and it's taken up all of my time.
I hope to get a new version out for everyone to beta test here fairly soon.
I hope to get a new version out for everyone to beta test here fairly soon.
-
boata
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:36 am
Re: [MOD] Capitalism World 3.5
Hi, Arcnor!I like your MOD very much.But I think it has too many products and I just want to delete some redundant ones. Can you provide your data files?
Re: [MOD] Capitalism World 3.5
boata wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:44 am Hi, Arcnor!I like your MOD very much.But I think it has too many products and I just want to delete some redundant ones. Can you provide your data files?
Can you let me know what products you think are redundant?
-
paulwoman
- Translation Contributor

- Posts: 791
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:22 pm
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
Re: [MOD] Capitalism World 3.5
Hello. For those who have difficulties to install this mod, here is a link where you can download the installer 
https://data.netfinity.fr/f/f3fda37b341e489fab6d/?dl=1
https://data.netfinity.fr/f/f3fda37b341e489fab6d/?dl=1
