I mod the logos,but the small logo(30×30 pixels) is not displayed next to firm buildings on the city map,why?

Discuss modding and share your mods with the community in this forum.
Post Reply
900
Level 2 user
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:20 am

I mod the logos,but the small logo(30×30 pixels) is not displayed next to firm buildings on the city map,why?

Post by 900 »

I mod the logos,but the small logo(30×30 pixels) is not displayed next to firm buildings on the city map,why?
Image
Image
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 10996
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 430 times

Re: I mod the logos,but the small logo(30×30 pixels) is not displayed next to firm buildings on the city map,why?

Post by David »

Please send me your logo image files and I will check them for you.
900
Level 2 user
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:20 am

Re: I mod the logos,but the small logo(30×30 pixels) is not displayed next to firm buildings on the city map,why?

Post by 900 »

David,The problem has been resolved. thank you.

I'll change the 32-bit format to 24-bit and it'll be fine
Post Reply