Polish localisation

This forum is for community members working on translating Capitalism Lab into their local languages.
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:22 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Install for release and beta in Polish

Post by paulwoman »

David wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:11 pm If you are translating the game into a language that does not use the standard alphabetic characters (e.g. an Asian language), you will have to put a font file into the Capitalism Lab\Translate folder as well.
I did a version with the font inside the translation's folder :)
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11006
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Polish localisation

Post by David »

Thanks for the update. I have uploaded the latest translation files that you've prepared to the Capitalism Lab web site.
matadrox
Level 2 user
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:13 pm

Re: Polish localisation

Post by matadrox »

Hello! Anybody still work on this translation? I am ready to join this project. There are still many things that need to be translated. The game in the poland was quite well known, but now the knowledge about it, has strongly decreased. I have some ideas to change that, because I know it's worth it.
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 11006
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 439 times

Re: Polish localisation

Post by David »

matadrox wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:01 pm Hello! Anybody still work on this translation? I am ready to join this project. There are still many things that need to be translated. The game in the poland was quite well known, but now the knowledge about it, has strongly decreased. I have some ideas to change that, because I know it's worth it.
Thanks for your interest in translating Capitalism Lab into Polish. You may check out this web page for more info about translating the game: https://www.capitalismlab.com/resources ... game-text/
capi91
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2024 7:45 pm

Re: Polish localisation

Post by capi91 »

Jest gdzieś dostępne tłumaczenie?
Post Reply