Your research project is complete..can we turn this off?

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
Post Reply
Northskyplays
Level 2 user
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2025 3:42 pm

Your research project is complete..can we turn this off?

Post by Northskyplays »

Hello,

Is there a way to mute the R&D notification voice your search is complete? Get's really annoying after awhie. :)
User avatar
Stylesjl
Mod Expert
Mod Expert
Posts: 1022
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:01 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Your research project is complete..can we turn this off?

Post by Stylesjl »

Yes, you should be able to untick the R&D notification in the options menu:
RDDisable.png
RDDisable.png (117.08 KiB) Viewed 7055 times
And it will stop telling you that your R&D is complete.
User avatar
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Posts: 1118
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Your research project is complete..can we turn this off?

Post by cantdownloadit »

You will have to disable it again every patch though lol
Northskyplays
Level 2 user
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2025 3:42 pm

Re: Your research project is complete..can we turn this off?

Post by Northskyplays »

cantdownloadit wrote: Sun Aug 31, 2025 10:49 am You will have to disable it again every patch though lol
Oh that's no problem because it was annoying the crap out of me. I see I can turn off market leadership too which was getting annoying every 10 seconds I was not the leader in frozen chicken sales hehe. See I was so annoyed my blinders were on and I totally missed these check boxes which are clearly visible. :)

Thanks for the replies!
Post Reply