Hello,
I do not know what I did but all of a sudden my Accumulated losses for future tax deduction started tanking. So did all my net profit and net profit after tax. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on what the hell I could have done? Everything was going fine that bam all red and out of money. Any ideas or wisdom form you long time players would be awesome! Is there Taxes I am missing somewhere I need to file or something?
Thanks!!
net profit tax haywire
-
Northskyplays
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2025 3:42 pm
net profit tax haywire
- Attachments
-
- image_2025-09-01_154335627.png (503.12 KiB) Viewed 9361 times
-
- image_2025-09-01_154157754.png (111.59 KiB) Viewed 9361 times
-
Northskyplays
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2025 3:42 pm
Re: net profit tax haywire
Ok so I figured it out. I was trying to hire a marketing person and moved the slider to 500k for all my firms. I forgot it tacks 500k for everything I have linked to the sales node. so I fubar'd myself pretty bad. I have the slider back down to 100k and now everything is back in the black, but I have tweaked my pricing so much trying to figure out the issue I don't trust it anymore.. I am trying to fight competitors pricing and city pricing from seaports and its a mighty challenge.... Might just start over... Great game but wow the learning curve is as high as Mount Everest. I've only had it for a week so... lots to learn and fail at.
I also think I go to fast trying to manufacture my own stuff and I build to much to fast. I have no patience lol.
I also think I go to fast trying to manufacture my own stuff and I build to much to fast. I have no patience lol.