Hotel management in the lab: is it possible to push the envelope?

Discuss modding and share your mods with the community in this forum.
Post Reply
Lorcan
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2026 7:28 am

Hotel management in the lab: is it possible to push the envelope?

Post by Lorcan »

Hi
I'm playing Cap Lab quite a bit at the moment and I find that the hotel part is a bit light compared to the rest. In real life, guys struggle like crazy with synchronizing reservations on Booking, Airbnb, and everything else so they don't have duplicates and can optimize occupancy, but in the game it's almost too simple. I'm actually using a top for managing my rental vacation in real life, but in-game, I wish there was a mod or script that simulates this in a more realistic way. Like having to manage distribution channels to avoid ending up with empty rooms or prices that are completely out of touch with the market. I haven't found anything concrete on the forum yet, so if you have any ideas on how to make it a bit more realistic, I'm all ears.
Post Reply