[MOD] Modern World - Complex manufacturing mod

Discuss modding and share your mods with the community in this forum.
Post Reply
saffgee
Mod Expert
Mod Expert
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:28 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [MOD] Modern World - Complex manufacturing mod

Post by saffgee »

I had this once as well, but I don't remember exactly what the remedy was - I seem to remember it had something to do with version control, and then at some point it just kind of stopped happening. David helped me with it if I remember rightly, so I suggest asking him for help. Its a long time ago now that it happened, so apologies if I can't be more helpful.
slimsami
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:04 pm

Re: [MOD] Modern World - Complex manufacturing mod

Post by slimsami »

Hello,
I really like this mod, but it seems that it has been some time that it wasn’t updated, is it dropped ?
saffgee
Mod Expert
Mod Expert
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:28 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [MOD] Modern World - Complex manufacturing mod

Post by saffgee »

Its not dropped, but truth be told I am struggling to finish the new update - just kind of busy all the time and travelling, etc. I guess at some point I will just release it in whatever state its in and then go from there. I apologise to all those that enjoy it for these really slow update cycles, but sometimes life just revs up and you kinda just have to go with it. :)
The Questing Truck
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:37 pm

Re: [MOD] Modern World - Complex manufacturing mod

Post by The Questing Truck »

I really like how this mod approaches the supply chain. It's been a lot of fun. I look forward to seeing what your next update brings.
Don
Level 2 user
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:07 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: [MOD] Modern World - Complex manufacturing mod

Post by Don »

Does this mod require all DLCs?
tongchuntak
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:51 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: [MOD] Modern World - Complex manufacturing mod

Post by tongchuntak »

saffgee wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:22 pm Its not dropped, but truth be told I am struggling to finish the new update - just kind of busy all the time and travelling, etc. I guess at some point I will just release it in whatever state its in and then go from there. I apologise to all those that enjoy it for these really slow update cycles, but sometimes life just revs up and you kinda just have to go with it. :)

Please update the modddd :( :( :( , waited so long for your update
njdevi66
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2026 6:42 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: [MOD] Modern World - Complex manufacturing mod

Post by njdevi66 »

I really enjoy this mod, adds to much complexity to manufacturing. I am really looking forward to future updates. Hope all is well and keep up the great work.
Dreams_Fr
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2026 11:29 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: [MOD] Modern World - Complex manufacturing mod

Post by Dreams_Fr »

saffgee wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:22 pm Its not dropped, but truth be told I am struggling to finish the new update - just kind of busy all the time and travelling, etc. I guess at some point I will just release it in whatever state its in and then go from there. I apologise to all those that enjoy it for these really slow update cycles, but sometimes life just revs up and you kinda just have to go with it. :)
Thank you for your work !

I wait for the update ;)

But your life your priority =)
njdevi66
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2026 6:42 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: [MOD] Modern World - Complex manufacturing mod

Post by njdevi66 »

I am starting to think that this mod is now officially dead as Saffgee has not been on in almost 2 years. Its a shame, this is a really good mod. I do hope they are doing ok.
njdevi66
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2026 6:42 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: [MOD] Modern World - Complex manufacturing mod

Post by njdevi66 »

Was wondering if maybe Saffgee, if you can somehow give your mod to another person to continue so we can enjoy an updated Modern World mod. Looks like you are very busy as you have stated before, hopefully you can post what you were working on and maybe someone else can take the reigns on this mod.
Post Reply