[MOD] ECONOMIC SYSTEM EXPANDED 💰🌐📈
-
Capital tourist
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2025 8:53 am
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 4 times
Re: [MOD] ECONOMIC SYSTEM EXPANDED 💰🌐📈
Hello. Have any players tested the new version and have experiences to share?
-
njdevi66
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2026 6:42 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
Re: [MOD] ECONOMIC SYSTEM EXPANDED 💰🌐📈
I do have a request if its not to much trouble, i was wondering if the mod will be made in full English? I noticed some of the stuff is not in english and not sure what it is when playing the mod.
- SuperModBr
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2025 6:48 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 5 times
Re: [MOD] ECONOMIC SYSTEM EXPANDED 💰🌐📈
Thanks for your feedback!
The mod is still under active development, and I'm currently working on a new expansion focused on the Electronics sector.
You're right, there are still some translation inconsistencies in the current version. But don't worry! Once the new expansion is completed, I'll dedicate an update specifically to fixing and standardizing the language throughout the mod.
And yes, the goal is to have the mod 100% in English!
Thanks for your patience and support!
The mod is still under active development, and I'm currently working on a new expansion focused on the Electronics sector.
You're right, there are still some translation inconsistencies in the current version. But don't worry! Once the new expansion is completed, I'll dedicate an update specifically to fixing and standardizing the language throughout the mod.
And yes, the goal is to have the mod 100% in English!
Thanks for your patience and support!