Hello,
So one thing I am finding out to be challenging is to keep up with supply and demand. For example if I am selling Frozen Chicken out of a farm with all the nodes in use for this product what do I do when I cannot keep the supply up for the demand? Make another farm selling Frozen Chicken? Then do I just sell that chicken out of my store in another node or a second floor or open a new store while choosing the new farm supplier? Will that help with supply and demand?
I hope I make sense...
thanks!
Keeping up with Supply/Demand best way
-
Northskyplays
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2025 3:42 pm
- cantdownloadit
- Community Contributor

- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:14 pm
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: Keeping up with Supply/Demand best way
i prefer using farm extensions, which are presently in the experimental dlc settings
- Stylesjl
- Mod Expert

- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:01 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Has thanked: 71 times
- Been thanked: 117 times
Re: Keeping up with Supply/Demand best way
Aside from farm extensions there are a few things you can do:Northskyplays wrote: Wed Sep 03, 2025 1:13 am Hello,
So one thing I am finding out to be challenging is to keep up with supply and demand. For example if I am selling Frozen Chicken out of a farm with all the nodes in use for this product what do I do when I cannot keep the supply up for the demand? Make another farm selling Frozen Chicken? Then do I just sell that chicken out of my store in another node or a second floor or open a new store while choosing the new farm supplier? Will that help with supply and demand?
I hope I make sense...
thanks!
- Use training on the farms and make all the units run at level 9 to maximise production volume and quality.
- Use Internal Sale (although this should be done before the AI players start buying your products)
- Raise the prices in your shops and farms, you might be charging too little money and this will cut demand for your product. But don't overdo this as you might start to lose market share to competition.
But if all else fails then yes you will need to create a new farm and start changing over some of the buyers to use that new farm. Sometimes you just can't produce enough in a single firm.
-
Northskyplays
- Level 2 user
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2025 3:42 pm
Re: Keeping up with Supply/Demand best way
Perfect thanks to both of you.Stylesjl wrote: Wed Sep 03, 2025 8:30 amAside from farm extensions there are a few things you can do:Northskyplays wrote: Wed Sep 03, 2025 1:13 am Hello,
So one thing I am finding out to be challenging is to keep up with supply and demand. For example if I am selling Frozen Chicken out of a farm with all the nodes in use for this product what do I do when I cannot keep the supply up for the demand? Make another farm selling Frozen Chicken? Then do I just sell that chicken out of my store in another node or a second floor or open a new store while choosing the new farm supplier? Will that help with supply and demand?
I hope I make sense...
thanks!
- Use training on the farms and make all the units run at level 9 to maximise production volume and quality.
- Use Internal Sale (although this should be done before the AI players start buying your products)
- Raise the prices in your shops and farms, you might be charging too little money and this will cut demand for your product. But don't overdo this as you might start to lose market share to competition.
But if all else fails then yes you will need to create a new farm and start changing over some of the buyers to use that new farm. Sometimes you just can't produce enough in a single firm.
Is the experimental dlc stable? I love the idea of farm extensions.
- Stylesjl
- Mod Expert

- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:01 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Has thanked: 71 times
- Been thanked: 117 times
Re: Keeping up with Supply/Demand best way
Yes, the farm extension is in the Experimental DLC only, you will need to enable the DLC and the option as well as it is switched off by default.Northskyplays wrote: Wed Sep 03, 2025 5:38 pmPerfect thanks to both of you.Stylesjl wrote: Wed Sep 03, 2025 8:30 amAside from farm extensions there are a few things you can do:Northskyplays wrote: Wed Sep 03, 2025 1:13 am Hello,
So one thing I am finding out to be challenging is to keep up with supply and demand. For example if I am selling Frozen Chicken out of a farm with all the nodes in use for this product what do I do when I cannot keep the supply up for the demand? Make another farm selling Frozen Chicken? Then do I just sell that chicken out of my store in another node or a second floor or open a new store while choosing the new farm supplier? Will that help with supply and demand?
I hope I make sense...
thanks!
- Use training on the farms and make all the units run at level 9 to maximise production volume and quality.
- Use Internal Sale (although this should be done before the AI players start buying your products)
- Raise the prices in your shops and farms, you might be charging too little money and this will cut demand for your product. But don't overdo this as you might start to lose market share to competition.
But if all else fails then yes you will need to create a new farm and start changing over some of the buyers to use that new farm. Sometimes you just can't produce enough in a single firm.
Is the experimental dlc stable? I love the idea of farm extensions.