Updating to the latest real word mod 14.7

Discuss modding and share your mods with the community in this forum.
Post Reply
Northskyplays
Level 2 user
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2025 3:42 pm

Updating to the latest real word mod 14.7

Post by Northskyplays »

Hello,

I am feeling really dumb right now because I cannot figure out how to upgrade the Real world mod from 14.3. It cannot be this difficult. What am I missing?

thanks!
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 10996
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 430 times

Re: Updating to the latest real word mod 14.7

Post by David »

Please see this article about how to upgrade the mod: https://www.capitalismlab.com/mod-downloader/
Northskyplays
Level 2 user
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2025 3:42 pm

Re: Updating to the latest real word mod 14.7

Post by Northskyplays »

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.... I'm just not seeing the upgrade button on the mod page for the Real World Mod. Maybe its not out yet. Thanks.
User avatar
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight
Posts: 10996
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 430 times

Re: Updating to the latest real word mod 14.7

Post by David »

Northskyplays wrote: Sun Sep 28, 2025 2:13 pm Hello,

Thanks for the reply.... I'm just not seeing the upgrade button on the mod page for the Real World Mod. Maybe its not out yet. Thanks.
Please download the full installer Capitalism Lab v11.0.90 from the following link:
https://caplab.becdn.net/Capitalism_Lab_Installer.exe

After running the installer, it should display the Upgrade Mod button.
Post Reply