Hello, I like this game very much. I am playing for three years, and today it´s very easy for me.
The imports are very cheap and it´s high quality so, then it´s very easy make alot of money.
Please, I want to make a mod that some products can not import, and the rest products imports are of less quality. How can I to modificated the quality of import products? What folders I have to revise?
Thanks.
mod harder
Re: mod harder
Scripts allow you to control import already, don't need mods to do that. Import quality already can be changed in game settings.
http://www.capitalismlab.com/script---i ... ducts.html
http://www.capitalismlab.com/script---i ... ducts.html
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me

L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me