Relocating Bank/Inssurance HQ

Banking and Finance DLC for Capitalism Lab
avengerbg
Level 4 user

Relocating Bank/Inssurance HQ

Post by avengerbg »

When bank and insurrance HQs are build, in the prise is included the initial capital of 7.5 mil with wich they start operation. When you use function to relocate them the price is same, but this capital is not "injected" into them. Also its possible to build multiple inssurance HQs, and the game prevents demolishing them untill all branches are demolished too, even tho the extra ones have no branches assosiated with them and dont get any clients/generate profits.
nejxis
Level 3 user

Re: Relocating Bank/Inssurance HQ

Post by nejxis »

How are you buildings insurance HQs in the first place? I can only build banks hqs and branches..?
avengerbg
Level 4 user

Post by avengerbg »

There is no icon/picture, but you can click on "empty slot" in banking section to build insurance HQ, office, and stock exchange company. Stock exchange do nothing exept having running cost and try to look prety for now.
Tusharsaboo302
Level 2 user

Post by Tusharsaboo302 »

HELLO i am not able to build insurance headquarters and branch and access to global stock exchange can someone help how to built it.i am using cap post-release beta version 6.2.08
avengerbg
Level 4 user

Post by avengerbg »

For Inssurance rad above post, for global stock market, open normal stock market on the right of windowm there is smaller window with 2 clicabale "buttons" local and global stock market, use them to swetch between them
Tusharsaboo302
Level 2 user

Post by Tusharsaboo302 »

Thankyou i have found the global exchange, but still not able to built insurance hq and branch.can you kindly share a screenshot or show step by step. i am not able to do it
avengerbg
Level 4 user

Post by avengerbg »

go on building menu, banking section, under the bank branch building there is 3 "empty" rows, when you click the first it let you place insurance HQ, second, insurance branch, and 3th global stock market building.
RasKostes

Post by RasKostes »

avengerbg wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:16 am go on building menu, banking section, under the bank branch building there is 3 "empty" rows, when you click the first it let you place insurance HQ, second, insurance branch, and 3th global stock market building.
;)
спасибо!)
Пользу причиняй, радость наноси, твори добро и убегай! ШУЕ ППШ ШПШ :mrgreen:
Tusharsaboo302
Level 2 user

Post by Tusharsaboo302 »

its not happening .i have clicked many times on below bank branch n above bank branch slot.nothing is coming up
avengerbg
Level 4 user

Post by avengerbg »

you should see the small window for placing building telling you the building and land cost, and be able to place the building, if you dont have the money for the building nothing happans, so be sure you have at least 15 mil, as the insurance HQ cost so much.